Collecting your information
We collect information about you through our website in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We release account and other personal information only when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of we'ar, our users, or others.
Types of information we collect
We may collect personal information from you (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you visit our website, register with our website, place an online order, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a promotion. We receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website. This information is used only for statistical purposes and in regards to how we may enhance the customer experience.
Our website uses "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our website and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience. cookies may be used to personalise your visits to this website, eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information, enable us to improve the content, reliability and functionality of this website, evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising on this website and track website usage patterns. Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
How we use your information
We may use your collected information to:
- Process and fulfil your order, including sending emails to confirm your order status and shipment, along with customary business communications.
- Verify your identity and to assist you if you have forgotten your username or password
- Communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, where you agree to receive such information.
- Help us learn more about your shopping preferences and personalise this website in accordance with your preferences.
- Analyze trends and statistics.
- Improve or update this website and our products / services.
- Protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
- Respond to your enquiries and communicate with you if necessary.
You always have the choice not to receive marketing and promotional information. It is our policy to remove any member from our database or mailing list upon the members’ request. Please contact us if you wish to opt out of receiving communications from We'ar Un Ltd.
Website and credit card security
We take website and credit card security extremely seriously, and always endeavour to provide a secure safe platform on which to conduct online transactions. http://www.wearyogaclothing.com uses the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information as it is transmitted over the internet. this encryption scrambles details such as credit card number, billing details and delivery address so that generally, other computers are unable to decipher the information, ensuring privacy and security. to make sure you are accessing a secure server, check for the unbroken key or closed lock symbol located generally either at the bottom left or top right of your browser window. If it appears, then SSL is active. you can double check this by looking at the URL as well. IfSSL is active, then the first characters of that line will read ‘https’ rather than just ‘http’. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Ensure you logout when you have finished visiting http://we-ar.it, especially if you access the site from a shared computer.
"We'ar" will appear on cardholder statements for any transactions through this website.
Legal business name is We'ar Righteous Limited trading as We'ar. We'ar Righteous Limited is a New Zealand owned business.
Linking to third-party websites
When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third party web sites, you will be subject to the third party's privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, We'ar Un Ltd. cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party web sites.
Plant Dye Infinity Scarf Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Only people living in New Zealand are eligible to enter.
2. Employees of WE-AR Rightous Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. All entries must be complete to be valid.
4. In the case of a competition question, then this must also be answered correctly, to be valid.
5. You can enter as many times as you like.
6. All complete entries received on time will be entered into the prize draw.
7. Entries must be received by 1pm on the stated closing date.
8. The winning entry will be drawn on the day after the closing date.
9. The winner will be notified by email within two working days of being drawn. The winner must respond to this email within five working days to confirm contact details and address details. If the winner does not, then the competition will be re-drawn.
10. Upon re-draw, the winner from this will then go through point 8 again.
11. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. WE-AR reserves the right to terminate this competition without notice at any time.
13. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
14. The prize package is not transferable nor exchangeable.
15. The winner acknowledges that WE-AR accepts no responsibility or liability for any harm, damage or illness or injury, which may occur as a result of the winner winning the prize, and the winner accepts and uses the prize at his or her own risk.
16. The winner acknowledges WE-AR accepts no responsibility or liability for any prizes being sent to incorrect postal addresses. WE-AR uses what is confirmed via email from the prize winner.
17. WE-AR reserves the right to amend/decide the required number of entries for a competition in relation to choosing a winner at its own disclosure.
18. By tagging a friend in an entry, you accept these terms and conditions.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. By entering this competition you agree to release Facebook or Instagram of any liability or obligation related to the entry and you acknowledge the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.