🥒Cucumber Mint Spritz Recipe 🍸
Since we're all about creating those refreshing moments, we've whipped up a Cucumber Mint Spritz recipe below to add a zing to your summer gatherings. Scroll down to check out our recipe 🥒
Cucumber Mint Spritz
- 1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup (adjust to taste)
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1/2 cup white wine (for cocktail version, optional)
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Mint sprig and cucumber slice
- In a shaker, muddle the cucumber slices and fresh mint leaves to release their flavours.
- Add simple syrup to the shaker and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- For the cocktail version, add white wine to the glass and stir gently.
- Top up the glass with sparkling water for both cocktail and mocktail versions.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and a cucumber slice for a fresh touch.
- Stir gently before sipping, and enjoy the crisp and revitalizing taste of your Cucumber Mint Spritz!
Feel free to adjust the ingredients to suit your taste preferences. Voila! Enjoy the cool, minty goodness of your homemade mocktail/ cocktail. Perfect for sipping under the summer sun 🌞✨